Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. The use of our services is subject to your compliance and acceptance with the following statements.
Once you subscribe or use any of our services, you agree that you have read and understood the terms and conditions and ready to bound by the below statements.
Note: In these Terms, references to ‘you’, ‘your’, ‘user’ shall mean the end user accessing the website, and ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’, ‘Company’ shall mean Crafty Tales Pvt. Ltd.
The website craftytales.in is owned and operated by the Company. Use of the website is subject to your acceptance without any modifications to all the terms and conditions made by the Company, as its sole discretion and stated on the website.
- Using the services and facilities provided by the website in any way.
- Browsing the content on the website.
The Company shall not be required to notify you about the modifications made in the terms; the revised terms should be determined by checking the website on a regular basis. Use of services and facilities on the website is subject to the current version of the policy, hence to know about any updates in the policy shall be the sole responsibility of the user.
The product shown in the image is a reference product and the newly manufactured product can look different from the one shown in the image due to various factors like lighting, manual polish, wood’s texture, climate, editing, etc.
Crafty Tales products are available in a fixed set of Finishes like – Natural, Honey, Walnut, Teak, Mahogany, and Stone. So please discuss the finish you need with our customer support team once in order to receive the best quality product.
Please note that in the case of Solid Wood products, slight grains would be visible. There may be a slight variation in finish between the actual product and the 3-D designs which are being displayed on our website.
craftytales.in provides an Internet-based platform to all buyers to place orders. Once an order placed, the Company will ship the products, and the user will be entitled to pay for it.
User Account, Password, and Security
The website registration process enables a user to access the services. Certain user information is required to create an account at our website. It is the sole responsibility of the user to maintain the confidentiality of the User Id and password received upon completion of the registration. Users are also responsible for any activity that occurred under the account, thus make sure to exit at the end of each session to prevent unauthorized access of your account or breach of security. The Company shall not be responsible for any loss or damage emerged if you fail to obey the terms.
The user is responsible for the validity of account information provided during the website registration process. In case of submission of untrue, incomplete, or inaccurate information the Company has the end rights to suspend or terminate your account.
The company strives to provide you the best available price for our products and services. The pricing information shall be disclosed to you at the time of your purchase. Please note all prices are in Indian Rupees, the Company has the right to change them at any time for any reason.
- The Services, Website, and the materials offered to a user can only be used for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms; and (b) any applicable law, regulation, or relevant jurisdictions.
- You agree to adhere to the limitations on circulation, use, and reproduction of any material accessed from us in accordance with the Terms mentioned in the ‘Use of Material’ section.
- You agree not to access the website, the material, or the services through any other interface, which is not provided by the Company. Use of deep-link, robot, spider, or another automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any other similar process to access or attempt or access the website or content (or any portion thereof) shall be strictly prohibited.
- The Company disclaims all the liabilities arising in relation to offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable content that is exposed to a user while accessing the website.
- The content posted or uploaded on the website should not be offensive and should be in accordance with the applicable laws. Users are legally liable for the content they post. Hence you accept not to:
- Discredit, harass, abuse, or violate the legal rights
- Impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation with a person
- Publish, post, or distribute any inappropriate, defamatory, obscene, indecent, or unlawful material or information
- Upload the files, software, or other material protected by intellectual property laws that are not owned by you
- Upload files containing a virus or similar program that may damage the website
- Undertake any activity that disrupts the website, the servers, or networks connected to the website
- Seek unauthorized access to the system or network or to any server of the website, or any attempt to gain access via illegitimate means such as hacking
- Scan the vulnerability or breach the authentication measure of the website or networks connected to the website
- Harm the website, resources, accounts, servers, networks connected to the websites, or any links affiliated with it
- Collect or share data about other users
- Use of any device to interfere with the working of the website
- Use of the website content or material that is unlawful. Or to practice any illegal activity that violates the rights of the Company
- Conduct surveys, pyramid schemes, contests, or chain letters
- Download files of other, users posted on the website that is illegal to be distributed in such a manner;
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices, proprietary designations, labels of the origin of the software contained in the uploaded file
- Infringe code of conduct applicable for to or any particular service
- Breach applicable laws or regulations in force within or outside India and
- Reverse engineer, copy, dispense, exhibit, reproduce, publish, license, transfer or sell any information acquired from the Website.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for any loss or damage or any breach of your obligations under the terms.
- Acknowledge that Crafty Tales is facilitating the products from various vendors. Hence the Company shall not be supposed to be the seller of such
- services. The Company shall not be responsible for any certifications, warranty, or guarantee offered by the vendors.
Use of Material
- The Company grants you a non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable right to access the product catalog or any other material available on the website. In accordance with the terms, you may:
- Access the material for personal, internal, and informational purposes.
- Not alter the material available on the website.
- Not remove any copyright or proprietary notices available on the website.
- The design, layout and look, and feel of the website are protected under intellectual property rights, thus copying of the same shall not be granted herein.
- Unless or otherwise permitted, users are not allowed to download or install any of the software available on the website.
- Basic requirements to access and transact on the website, such as computer and Internet connection, shall be the sole responsibility of the user.
- The website should be used for the sensible purpose only, users shall not indulge in activities that are not foreseen by the website.
- Loss or damage that arises out of decaf authorization for a transaction shall not be the liability of the Company.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The website content is protected under copyright, patent, and trademark laws and also under intellectual property rights.
- Users are not allowed to use the logos, service marks, and trademarks displayed on the website.
- The company owns the trademark, domain name, including all rights related to patents, utility models, trade secrets, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphic, icons, and hyperlinks.
- You admit that you shall not copy, republish, post, reproduce the content on the website without obtaining permission from the owner of the same.
- Third-party information such as product catalogs, a list of dealers, news and reports, advertising videos, and images are made available for informational purposes only. The website does not provide any guarantee with respect to third-party content. The Company shall not be liable for any damage or loss caused to you through the content.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
We make sure that all the information posted on the website is correct, however, the Company never warrants the accuracy, quality, and completeness of data, products, and services.
The Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages caused by:
- The use or inability of use of services;
- Unauthorized access to the user’s data; and
- Any matter is related to the services.
The Company shall not be liable for delay or inability to use the website or services, or any information, software, and graphics acquired through the website. Further, we are not responsible for the non-availability of the website during periodic maintenance or accidental suspension caused due to technical reasons.
You acknowledge that data obtained from the website is done entirely through your wisdom. Thus you agree that you will be responsible for any damage and loss caused to your computer with such data.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Crafty Tales, its affiliate, directors, employees from and against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, claims, and expenses incurred by the Company that emerged of infringement, non-performance of any warranty or obligation performed by you.
Further, you agree to hold the Company harmless against any claims made by any third party due to your use of the website that caused damage to a third party. The Company will also be entitled to redeem from you and you agree to pay any cost and fees of such action.
- The term will continue to apply until terminated by you or Crafty Tales. Further, you may terminate the agreement by:
- Not accessing the website
- Closing your account on our website
- Terms, conditions, or any policy of the Company, applicable to you is violated.
- The provision of the services to you becomes unlawful.
- The provision of the services to you is no longer commercially viable.
- The Company chooses to discontinue access to the website, in general, or specifically, for you.
- Termination or suspension due to technical reasons may include, removal of access to the website, deletion of user material(including files and material of user with account information), exclude you from accessing our website.
- The Company shall not be liable to any third party for such termination.
- You acknowledge that termination shall not affect your liabilities and obligation.
- Terms, transactions, and any mutual claims between you and the Company shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India.
- All claims and disputes arising in connection with the website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at the High Court of Rajasthan, Jodhpur.
As per terms, users can be held legally liable for every content or material posted on the website, and legally accountable if the content or material is defamatory or protected by copyright and trademark. In case you come across any abuse or violation of the terms, please report to email@example.com
Newsletters and Communication
You agree to receive communication and newsletters via SMS and emails from Crafty Tales. To unsubscribe kindly follow the procedure set forth on the Website.
- Notice: All notices from the Company will be served either by general notification on the website or via an email to the designated account.
- Severability: Provision of the terms, or any portion because of that, found unenforceable by competent jurisdiction, shall not affect other portions of the terms.
- Waiver: Failure to enforce or exercise any provision of the terms by the Company, shall not constitute a waiver of such provision.
- Feedback and Information: The Company is free to use the feedback provided by you to the website. You warrant that:
- Your feedback does not contain any confidential information about you.
- Crafty Tales is not committed under any liabilities of confidentiality.
- Under any circumstances, you are not entitled to any compensation for the feedback.
- Fidelity not guaranteed: Crafty Tales hereby disclaims the guarantee of exactness of the appearance or finish of the final product. In case you receive any damaged product, photographic evidence must be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving the product. The evidence will be reviewed by our representatives, and valid damage will be confirmed for a replacement via an email. In case of damaged replacement, the order will be canceled and we will refund the whole amount. Further, you agree that Crafty Tales have the final right to decide whether a product is significantly damaged or not.